Custom Search

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

To Do Tuesday


Last week was my first time participating and I loved it. Here is my to do list for this week


Tuesday:

start new medication

call doctor

daughter/granddaughter laundry

pack car and say good by as daughter/ granddaughter leave

straighten house after being in hospital alot needs done

call the college make sure they have all papers


Wednedsday:

laundry

clean bedrooms

church


Thursday:

laundry

vacuum floors

deep clean house

create shopping need list


Friday:

finish prom shopping

quick clean

create shopping list


Saturday:

prom finally here!!!!!!!!1

hair

nails

flowers

dates

pictures


Sunday

rest and church


want to post your list or see what others are doing go over to the blog Crazy Adventures in Parenting here


4 comments:

  1. Just checking in on you Baby Doll... that list looks pretty LONG!!! How bout REST REST REST.... The list will be there forever.. you are the most important thing!!! I know it is overwhelming when things pile up.. God is in control... Get the kids to help. I wish I was closer. I would come over and help!
    I am praying for a speedy recovery!!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is a packed week. Try to get in some R&R if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I had a lot to do! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post