Custom Search

Monday, April 27, 2009

Been Away

I am sorry that I have been missing in action for so long. Who would of known after playing the ABC game friday with the letter N and selecting the word nurses that I would have been seeing so many. I was in the hospital from friday evening through today around 3 p.m I am having some problems with my stomache. Please keep me in your prayers as next week I will be taking some test to see what may of caused the problem. Til then I will be blogging. Anyone with any information on fiber please share. Thanks and sorry for being gone so long

5 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry to hear that! I will definitely be thinking of you!

    When I hadn't seen any new posts, I thought maybe y'all were still partying from the prom! lol

    Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in our prayers! I hope you are feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I will keep you in my prayers!! I am so sorry to hear you have been sick! You are on my PRAYER LIST!!!
    I know there is soluble and insoluble fiber.
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no feel better soon. Soluble fiber is most often found in fruits and vegetables.Nutrition Data is a great site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered where you were! Hope you are feeling better and getting some answers as to what is wrong!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post