Custom Search

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I love the Jackie Heinsohn look


I want to share with you today an item that I recently found. I love the great items located at Jackie Heinsohn. They are super cute and host such a great personality of their own. Let me show you what I recently received.

What do you think about this lovely teddy bear purse? I love it. The picture does not do it justice. You can not see the intricate bead and button work done on this purse. It is so stylish that even a teenage girl would love to carry this great purse. It is not homemade but in my opinion the next best thing as all the tiny details help to carry off a great look making this a great purse. I have hidden this little purse away and will give it to my granddaughter for her first birthday. The great velvet and porzellan beads are creatively used to make the bears face come to life.

Let me show you a few other great items that are sold on the Jackie Heinsohn website. Just look at the great pair of earrings. So whimsical and stylish nearly Victorian looking. The great look of the turquoise hitting against the night blue crystals will help these bring out any great outfit. The earrings are both nickel and lead free.


Jackie Heinsohn even brings the bling for your pet with the great collar above your dog can look stylish as well. I have never seen a charm necklace for dogs but this collar helps bring that look off as well as showing off their great name.

Jackie Heinsohn does not forget about the littlest ones in the family either. The great apparel that is available on the Jackie Heinsohn site can flatter many members of the family. You will have to check them out for yourself.

Check out other great things that others love on the blog The Diaper Diaries here

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! My best friend would love those earrings. I may have to go take a look and buy he some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earing are fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun things! I love the little onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of her before. That onesie is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post