Custom Search

Friday, May 1, 2009

friday fill ins

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is like the golden rule treat others as you would like to be treated
2. have you ever seen lots of clams.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of my old hometown in the spring.
4. pansies my favorite spring flower.
5. Things on my desk include an empty glass that once held great iced tea.
6. rain makes me wanna sleep.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cuddling with hubby, tomorrow my plans include garage sales and getting teens ready for prom and Sunday, I want to attend church as a family

to fill in your own answers or to see how others filled in the blanks go here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post