Custom Search

Friday, May 1, 2009

focus friday

Focus from last week was lost when I had to spend time in the hospital. But I plan to regain focus this week and do these
  • Prom day tommorow will be quite crazy
  • Sunday will go to church and have a great family visit day
  • Monday clean house as much as I can and doctors appointment in the morning
  • Tuesday straighten clothes up as much as I can
  • Wednesday we have a mission carnival at church this week
  • Thursday plan to get in the yard and work

That is where my focus will be

what to see what others are focusing on visit the thrifty and chic mom blog here

1 comment:

  1. Oh no you were in the hospital I am glad you are home. Take ti easy this week and good luck with your focus!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post