Custom Search

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday


This Thursday finds me thankful for many different things amongst them are:


  • knowledge to know that when you are not at your fullest that he always is

  • knowledge to know that he created me a place in life where I am loved with a husband that truly loves me

  • the ability to count on others to come through when you are unable to

  • for great friends both on different blogs as well as in real life

  • the breeze that is coming through the window as I sit here typing this message

  • the blessings that he provides to me through others as well as through the way he simply touches the nature outside

  • for the sunny days as well as the rainy mornings for both are needed

want to see what others are thankful for? Check out the blog Women Taking A Stand blog here

3 comments:

  1. Loved your list of thanks this week! I also have been praising God for that nice breeze ... I have been sleeping with the window open and I love to be awoken in the morning by the sound of birds chirping. Now that is alot to shout about! -Happy TT, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post