Custom Search

Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fragments May 8, 2009


Friday Fragments is the place to put those little thoughts that you want to share but not create a post for each.


  • Yesterday I was ready to freak out at having another IV in my hand and having to have yet another test. I really did not want this to happen but at the same time knew that I had to find out what is going on with my stomach. The great thing was it only took one poke to get the IV in Yeah!!!!!!!!! The test was fairly easy as I just had to lay there.

  • Today my brother in law is getting married but no real wedding. I do not know what to think about this I only know that it will be a bit different than mine or my daughters was.

  • My daughter is counting down the days to graduation I am as well I wish there were more days and she wishes there were fewer. Oh my where does the time go. I am sure on that big night that everyone will be upset

  • I would love to say thank you to two very special friends Thom and Leslie they are becoming dear friends of mine. One in Georgia and the other in Hawaii. I would love to visit either place but can tell you that there are special people in these states I know because they are my friends

Well, that's all that I can think of right now. Why not add your fragments to a post and share or read others at the blog Half Past Kissin Time

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! So glad the test went easier than you feared; may the results be just as minor :) I can relate to the kids getting old so fast thing, but thankfully, I have one year left with Kyle in HS. Enjoy your daughter's celebration :) Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day.

    I, too, thoroughly dislike getting an IV, and it usually takes a million pokes, before they can get an IV in. Hope they figure out the stomach issue soon. I know that can be quite frustrating.

    Graduation is fast approaching, we have received several announcements in the mail. I'm so not ready for my own kids to be at that stage... but I know it's fastly approaching. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post