Custom Search

Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday 5

What’s your favorite card game?
I love Rook but there are not alot of people I know who play it

What’s your favorite roll-the-dice-and-move game?

I love the old games of monopoly, carreers, etc...

What’s your favorite playground game?

Been a long time since I played such games but I always liked freeze tag

What’s your favorite party game?

My favorite Party games are trivia, question and answer games and sometimes even bingo

What’s your favorite computer game

Diner Dash holds a special place in my heart LOL

want to join in on the fun or read other question visit here

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I loved freeze tag, and Diner Dash is so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like to play Hand and Foot, Golf, and Mexican Train DOminoes in my family.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post