Custom Search

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Bug


Sometimes it helps to share with others what bugs your mind.They may have a solution, a kind word, or a smile of encouragement.
This is the first time that I have participated in Thursday Bug but mine is at times something I love and at times something I totally do not like.
My Thursday Bug is why is it always me and my husband who get looked to for advice and if we can not offer a good reason then the individual looking for an answer is upset or offended.
This happens quite often as I have 6 children, a mother, a brother 14 years younger than me, and 3 other siblings who look for me and my husband for answers. At times I think this is respectful but at times when we do not know the answer to help the individual it really bugs me. Any ideas on what I should do?
For more thursday bugs visit Ask Laane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post