Custom Search

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday Six Meme

1. When you write a note to a friend, do you tend to write in cursive or manuscript?

I write in cursive I have been told that my writing is very pretty

2. Think back to grade school when you learned how to write: which manuscript letter gave you the most trouble?

can not remember that far back but do know it took forever to learn to spell my last name


3. Did you find cursive easier than manuscript?

nope I guess I was just a bit slower some letters of cursive were fun though


4. How do you type on a computer: the four-fonger “professional” method, the “hunt and peck” method, or something in between?

I learned how to type in typing class in highschool so yes do the professional method and I am pretty good at it

5. Take the quiz: What’s Keyboard Key Are You?

I am the enter key LOL

6. As a general rule, how often do you use the key mentioned in the answer to the previous question?

lots and lots

for more of the mem saturday six visit here

1 comment:

  1. You asked if starting with cursive was hard: Since that's all I know, I really don't know if it would have been easier to start out printing. I didn't have any particular trouble learning to write, I do recall that. The only problem was that I was left-handed and back then teachers made lefties change to the right hand. I blame that for my sloppy writing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post