Custom Search

Sunday, February 15, 2009

sloppy joe pizza











Sloppy Joe Pizza

roll pizza dough ($1.50)
1 c shredded cheese ($1)
1b. hamburger (on sale $1.05)
1 can corn (.50)
1 can sloppy joe sauce (.79) total ($4.84)

brown meat, drain, stir in corn and sauce. Pour over rolled out crust. cover with cheese Bake 375 degrees 20 minutes or til heated

my family really enjoyed this and were suprised as to what it was

for more simply delicious sunday recipes 3 sides of crazy


for more make it from scratch visit 11th heavens homemaking


For more make something monday visit Diana Rambles, Go Graham Go and Jolly Mom
For more $5 dinner ideas go here.

8 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun recipe - great for football season. Thank you for a scrumptious addition to Simply Delicious Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a really fun variation. My guys would really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you buy your pizza dough or make it? I thought I saw some in the store a while back, but now I never see it around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, great idea...sounds delicious. Now, check out Rachael Ray's sloppy joe recipe and use it in this and I think it would be to die for. Ever since I tried her recipe I can't make myself buy the stuff in a jar or can: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/super-sloppy-joes-recipe/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks delicious and simple! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds YUMMY! Although we much prefer the bagged pizza dough that you add water to. I like how you did 3 memes with one post! w00t!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds Delic, I bet the boys will love it! Thanks for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one sounds like a winner! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post