Custom Search

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday


And to stand every morning to thank and praise the Lord, and likewise at even; 1 Chronicles 23:30
What a great idea to start every day with the words THANKYOU LORD!
1. Thank you for the family that I have
2. Thank you for the experiences I have lived through to share with others
3. Thank you for the early family love I experienced to build my life on
4. Thank you for a family that believed in god, worshiped god and thanked him daily
5. Thank you for praying parents, grandparents, and siblings
6. Thank you that prayers are answered
7. Thank you when you do not answer prayers because only you know what the reason may be and the future holds
8. Thank you for what you have provided, what you make able and what you place in front of us just a bit to make us reach for it
9. Thank you lord for the wisdom you gave us and the lessons we were taught even when we did not know we were learning
10. Thank you lord for a heavenly home that we know we will reach when our time on earth is up
for more thankful thursday head over to Grace Alone or Rose Colored Glasses

8 comments:

  1. Don't you just LOVE Thankful Thursdays? They truly have become such a blessing to my spirit. Thank you for sharing your's..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Thankful Thursdays ...

    I love all your thankful reasons, but this one really stood out to me today.

    "Thank you for the early family love I experienced to build my life on."

    What a blessing to you recognize the loving experience you were blessed with at home ... and an encouragement to me to provide that same kind of start for MY family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious, precious blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful list of blessings!

    Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lot to be thankful for, right? be blessed. thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list of thank you God.

    June

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can say AMEN to those same things!

    Happy Thankful Thursday!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful, beautiful blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post