Custom Search

Monday, February 16, 2009

Menu Plan for February 16-22




My menu plan this week has been helped by buying ahead. Yeah!!!!!!! for me that means that I will not have to pay so much out this week. One great buy came when I bought a 10 lb box of ribs for $10 at a local grocery store. A second was that ham that I bought at the auction (I previously blogged about this).




This week my family will eat:




Breakfast


hashbrown casserole


cinnamon french toast


baked oatmeal (these 3 will be used this week as much as needed)




Lunches


grilled cheese


freezer meals


lunchmeat (these 3 will be used this week as much as needed)




Suppers


bacon cheeseburger meatloaf, potatoes, PB cookies


ribs, potatos, biscuts, veg, coconut cake


cheeseburger mash tater soup, cheeseburger rolls, easy cheesecake


beef noodles, salad, rolls, strawberry pretzel dessert


eat at church wednesday


ribs, cheesey biscut, PB Pie


ham and cheese casserole, salad, leftover dessert




Here is a recipe for PB Pie




PB Pie


8 oz coolwhip 1 c powder sugar


1/2 c PB 1/2 c milk


40z cream cheese graham crust




Whip cream cheese fluffy. Add sugar and PB. Slowly add milk. Fold in cool whip Fill in crust Freeze several hours




for more monday menu plans visit organized junkie
for more homemaking monday visit 11th heaven homemaking haven




4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a yummy week....mmmmmm...pie!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu sounds wonderful. And I love peanut butter pie! Your recipe sounds similar to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great menu! Have a lovely week!

    Allie

    Learningtobefrugal.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post