Custom Search

Friday, February 20, 2009

Four Food Friday

February 18, 2009 by valmg
Here are this week’s four questions.Let’s talk about salty snacks.
#1. Potato chips. Flavored? Regular, ridged or stacked?

I like ridged but I like pringles as well. When I was a girl growing up Pringles were very expensive but now they are one of the most affordable so to me its like a treet to get pringles to my kids its normal

#2. Cheese doodles. Yellow or white? Puffed or crunchy?

yellow (orange) like both but buy the puffed more oftent

#3. Pretzels? Your favorite shape? Favorite flavor?

little squares butter flavor

#4. Share a recipe for salsa or dip.

Easy cheese dip

lb hamburger, browned
1 lb velvetta
2 c shred cheese
can rotel tomatoes
1 c salsa

Mix all in crockpot heat and eat

visit four food friday here for more fun

4 comments:

  1. Your dip sounds great! Reminds me of what they make at Chili's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your little questionaires. I'm learning alot about you! Ridged chips. lol That recipes sounds tasty as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. butter pretzels? I've never seen those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything with Velveeta has to be good. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post