Custom Search

Monday, July 24, 2017

Our Children and those that we may know




There are things that our children will face and look for help from us. They are new to the world and are not sure what direction to go We should pray for them, for the potential friends that they will make for all that goes on in their young lives. Even at the tender age that they are they will face bullying and other worldly morals that we would love to protect them from but keep in mind the bible verse of Philippians 4:13 

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me 






I believe we are placed in line so that we are able to touch others. We may not be aware of it at the time and the person we help may not either but it has been planned so that our paths in life cross. We can not reach everyone but if we try we can help those that we can reach.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post