Custom Search

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hodge Podge Wednesday

1. We've reached edition number 315 here in the Wednesday Hodgepodge. So tell us, what were you doing at 3:15 yesterday? Is that typical? On a scale of 1-10 (with 1 being low and 10 being high) what's your energy level usually like at 3:15 PM?

I was working as it was another 12 hour shift for me going in at 6 a.m. and off at 6 p.m It is not typical but does happen a couple times a week. Wow, after 2 days in a row with 12 hour shifts I am a bit wore out. Normally it is pretty good

2. A frisbee, a tantrum, a towel, a party, a punch, or a curveball...which have you most recently thrown or had thrown at/for you? Elaborate.

I threw a frisbee in the yard 2 days ago , a towel may have been thrown at me today at work as I was helping behavioral patients with daily care, a party it has truly been a while and I hope the last 2 are never thrown at me.

3. What are three things that would help you right now. Tell us how or why.

good night sleep because I need it.... a personal shopper so I would not have to as tommorow is payday and I do not feel like doing it myself there are so many other things I could be doing.... a hug because one is always a good thing

4. Do you think you're strong? Why or why not? What makes you strong?

I would like to think so there is a lot of lifting in my line of work so I know I am muscular strong but there are times it becomes to much of a load for me where I have to get help. This same scenario plays out in life

5. Do you enjoy reading historical fiction? What's your favorite book set sometime in the past?

I truly do like historical fiction and it is what I read most often. I can not think about a book title right now but anything set in the great depresion or civil war times

6. Insert your own random thought here.

Looking for an easy summer time craft to do here is one for butterfly made from coffee filter 




7 comments:

  1. The butterflies are really sweet, and from coffee filters ? I have to try that out, looks great !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and there are so many things you can do with things around the house you would be surprised

      Delete
  2. Angie,
    Right now the 3 things I need are to rearrange my schedule, get organized, and have a personal cook. I am going on vacation and I can't seem to fit in everything I need to do prior!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we could all use a bit of work on getting our schedule to agree with us as well as organization something that never seems to stay that way.
      thanks for visiting and leaving a comment

      Delete
  3. I haven't thrown a frisbee in years. I like your three things. Love the butterflies.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting today, I dont think that frisbee throwing is as popular as it once was

      Delete
  4. I have made those coffee filter butterflies with various children's classes I have taught ... so cute! :)
    I hope you can get some rest. My hubby works in mental health - and occasionally 12 hour shifts too. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post