Custom Search

Monday, January 9, 2017

What Have I Been Doing in January

We are passed the first week of the first month of the new year. What have you been up to?? Here is a bit about what I have been doing lately


http://eatteachblog.com/january-lately/ 
What am I cooking lately:
Mexican Shepherds pie (find the recipe here)

What have I been listening to:
Yesterday was at work and enjoyed the sweet sounds of Garth Brooks and one of my favorite songs


What have I been Craving:
These were missing all through the holidays and while no one can cook them as good as the older generations the truth is that I simply want some but was too busy making everyone elses favorite dishes


find a great recipe for these here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post