Custom Search

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hashbrown Casserole



2 pound bag of frozen hash brown potatoes
2 tablespoons minced onion
1 can of cream of something soup
1 pint sour cream
2 cups shredded cheese
1 stick of butter, melted
salt and pepper to taste


I melt the stick of butter in the casserole dish. Then I pour the butter into the mixing bowl. Mix everything together. Pour into a 9x12 baking dish. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until tender and golden brown. For this casserole, I used cream of celery soup. I've also used cream of broccoli, cream of asparagus and cream of chicken.

2 comments:

  1. I make something similar to this once in a while and my entire family loves it. Definitely a delicious dish.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post