Custom Search

Monday, January 9, 2017

Barbq Meatballs



First the meat mixture:

2 pounds ground turkey
1 cup crushed Corn Flakes
2 eggs
2 tablespoons onion flakes
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

Mix this all together and then form the balls. Place the balls in a casserole dish.


While you're making the meatballs, you can begin the sauce. In a pan combine:

1 can jellied cranberry sauce
1 jar chili sauce (the jar I found was 12 ounces)
1/3 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons lemon juice



Let this simmer and cook until the cranberry sauce melts. Once the sauce is ready spoon the sauce over the meatballs.


Bake about one hour at 350 degrees. As you can see, they came out a little dark on the top. I love them this way. If you prefer your meatballs to not be quite so cooked on the top, cover your casserole dish with foil the last 20 minutes of baking.


I served them over white rice. They were wonderful.


The next day I made a meatball sandwich on egg bread and loved it also.

shared at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post