Custom Search

Thursday, August 13, 2009

PR Spotlight

Spotlight The name of my blog is Annie's Home and thanks to the ladies at Feels Like Home I am able to share all about my blog in hopes of having a PR spotlight on me.

As my readers know I love to review any products that my family would be interested in. With 5 teens at home, 2 in college and one of them living in a dorm room, a grand baby, a dog and a house to run there is not much that this family would not normally be purchasing. That is why the reviews I post are so random.

While I have reviewed many different products one thing that I have not been able to do is an interview for my blog. This is something that I would love to do. I have had courses in college that may of prepared me for this chore and would love to see if the skills I learned actually help.

If you are a PR professional who would either be interested in this blog reviewing a product that you represent or possibly allowing me to interview you for a blog post please email me at shopannies@Yahoo.com or leave me a comment on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post