Custom Search

Friday, August 14, 2009

Frugal Fridays

Back to school time always means spending money in this house. With my children all teens I decided to have them to buy their own supplies. All summer they did chores, worked for others and ended up with enough money to go back to school. So they would do their own shopping with me only advising if they asked. It was so funny they thought about all they would buy where as if I was buying it would have been no thought just look find what they like with no worry. I thought it was great everything was bought on sale and they were seeking these sales out. What a great way to teach children about money as well as save money.

want more great frugal ideas visit the blog life as mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post