Custom Search

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Italian Beef


Italian Beef


4 lb roast

Italian dressing

peppers

salt

pepper

garlic salt


Season roast Place in crock pot cover with dressing and water to cover Cook to shred.


PB Candy Cake


4 eggs

2 c sugar

1 c milk

1 t vanilla

2 c flour

1/4 t salt

2 t baking powder

1 c PB

12 oz choc chips


Mix first 4 together. Add flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well. Pour into cake pan Bake 350 degrees 20 minutes Put PB on top. Spread out on cake. Freeze til PB firms up melt chocolate spread over all Cut in squares


Find more delicious recipes on the blog Krazy Kitchen

5 comments:

  1. My BFF (got that term in my head from the Sunday Stealing meme, LOL!) makes this, too, and she serves it as sandwiches in french rolls. For an added twist, she roasts put a slice of swiss cheese and a piece of roasted pepper on top of the meat. Absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, annie! i will do a food post in a while - Sunday is food time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to try that cake.

    I did a cake too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really must try that cake. It sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post