Custom Search

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

totally talented tuesday



Totally talented tuesday is a meme that the blog two of a kind working on a full house shares with us each week. This week I wan to feature my totally talented son and my totaly talented granddaughter Katelynn. He is an all around sports star football, baseball, and wrestling as well as having a heart for God. My granddaughter is having a milestone in her life that of her 6 month old birthday. I am very happy that both of them are in my life.


Here they are together. MY football player holding his now 20 lb old niece during christmas season. I can tell you that she is the star of his eye. She will be a very spoiled child with my son and the rest of them that will give her anything that she wants but this little lady will get much guidance
from this football player prayer warrior of an uncle.




For more talented Tuesday visit the blog 2 of a kind working on a full house blog



1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post