Custom Search

Monday, March 2, 2009

monday menu


Monday Menu: this week the kids will not be home for any meal but snacks and supper Monday through Friday.

Breakfast Monday through friday will be my old stand by of coffee and toast

Lunch will be sandwiches


M tacos

T lasagna

W pizza casserole

Th shepherd pie

F polish sausage

S nachos and cheese

S fried steak, scallop potatos, peas, PB squares


supper sunday will be at church for big youth event

saturday may fix a brunch of pancake, sausage and potato skillet


Scallop Potato

1/2 c chop onion 5 c milk

1/2 c butter 10 potato,slice

1/2 c flour


Brown onion in butter Mix in flour Season Add milk Cook, stir thick and bubbly Cook 2 minutes from heat. Place 1/2 in greased 9x13 Cover with 1/2 sauce Repeat Bake 350 degrees Mix bake 30 minutes


for more monday menu check out the blog Im an organizing junkie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! For the pork roast and kraut, I don't really have a recipe. I take the pork roast and cut several slits in the top, about an inch wide and 1/2 inch deep and stuff them with sliced garlic. I usually use 2 cloves of garlic, sliced thin. Then sprinkle fresh ground pepper over the top. I pour a jar of sauerkraut around the sides and top of the roast. I cover it and cook it on low for 8-9 hours in the slow cooker. I use a pint of homemade kraut.

    Let me know if you have any questions.

    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post