Custom Search

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Riley Roos shoes review




Riley Roo shoes don't you just love the name? I do. I not only love the name I love the shoes. The great styles for little girl like these shoes. Great color, Velcro strap and so soft and cute any child would love them.


Riley Roos also make adorable shoes for that little man in your life as well. Like these little sandals just for boys. look like dads only smaller. They have that great leather look and once again a Velcro strap. I would admire these Riley roos and would be proud for my little man to strut his stuff around town in these.

The creators of Riley roos shoes were tired of never being able to find stylish shoes for their up and coming young ones. So they created their own shoe company where shoes that were trendy and stylish as well as well made would be sold. Young children often find it hard to tie and or buckle shoes and Riley roo wanted their shoes to be developmentally friendly for their customers. You know the ones that would be wearing them. They wanted their customers to be happy with their shoes just as an adult would be happy with their own. The style, comfort and ease where the features that would be included in the Riley roo shoes.

I have a granddaughter who often removes her shoes. I reckon she is a bit like her grandma and would love to go barefoot most of the time. I so like it that when Riley Roo shoes were designed they were designed with barefoot walking in mind. The sole of a Riley roos shoe is flexible and its rubber-padded sole curls above the toes to provide leverage as a child begins crawling. Now that is pure genius can you imagine crawling in a shoe that made it hard to draw your foot along? I love the fact that the sole of the Riley roo shoe curls above the toes making it easier and feel better for the young child. My oldest son told me the other day that he needed new shoes for P.E. because the running shoes he has now are too heavy to run in. Can you imagine what the weight of a shoe would do to a child just beginning to walk? That is another reason why Riley roos' are so great. Riley rooslightweight construction and protective bottoms support a child’s foot as he or she starts walking and provides traction to prevent falls on slippery surfaces.

If you are looking for stylish, trendy, great looking,great fitting shoes look no further than to Riley Roos shoes for all your little ones shoe needs.

1 comment:

  1. Funny the shoes are called Riley Roo's as my cats name is Riley Roo- Sometimes I call him Riley Roo Bug-- cuz he gives me "bug hugs"!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post