Custom Search

Monday, March 2, 2009

Not me monday


The not me meme is a meme that was started by mcmama and you can read what mcmama and everyone else did or did not do as the case would be on the my charming kids blog.

This week has not seen me upset, suprised, delighted, proud and worried. No not me none of those feelings would ever go through my mind.
I was not upset at the fact that a form affecting my childs future as a student in a near by university was messed up because of me. No I would never fill out a form wrong. NOt me.
I was not a bit happy or suprised when I see that the number of hits my blog recieves as well as the comments that I continue to get are not increasing as time goes on. Not me I am not the little old gal who thought that her numbers would never grow and who would be interested in anything I had to say. Why that would not be me and I would not thank you all for visiting my blog.
I am not currently attending a month of special meetings for parents and teens called true love waits. I am not proud of my children for wanting to do this and I am not a bit proud of them in not following the way of the world. I do not thank God every day for everything that he has done for my family. (actually I do baste them in prayer daily).
I am not closing this blog with praises for God. No I would never do this or maybe I would :D
for more not me monday check out the meme at the my charming kids blog

3 comments:

  1. It's SO stressful trying to get them off to college! My eldest is a Junior and I'm already a looney bin!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your kids in participating in True Love Waits. I think that is awesome of them!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True Love really does wait! That is awesome that your kids are participating in that!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post