Custom Search

Monday, March 2, 2009

homemaker monday




I thought I would post one of the desserts that our children are looking forward to making this week. It is easy and they can do it by theirselves without help. Besides that although it is a dessert pizza and has sugar cookie baste. It is a great way to get the fruit in them as well. This is always the hit of the party.



FRUIT PIZZA

2 pkgs. cream cheese


1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough


1 tsp. vanilla


1/2 c. sugar (or to taste)


Assorted fruit suggestions: Kiwi, strawberries, mandarin oranges, bananas, black or blue berries


Spread cookie dough over pizza pan. Cook the crust as directed on wrapper. In a bowl, microwave cream cheese until soft. Add vanilla and sugar. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of cooled cookie. Cut and lay fruit in circles. Serve immediately


For more homemaker monday visit the 11th heaven homemaker haven blog
For more make something monday visit the JOlly Mom
also please visit the blog A southern fairytale for more fun
in addition the whats for dinner meme can be found at thrifty and chic mom

5 comments:

  1. This sounds so delicious, especially at this time of year when everyone is anxiously awaiting all the wonderful spring fruit we've been deprived of! Thanks for sharing. I'll be back for more tips :)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruit pizzas like this are so good. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fruit pizzas are delicious! I remember the first time that I had one when I was pregnant with my daughter! They remain to this day one of my favorite 'healthy-ish' treats ;-)
    Thanks for signing mr. linky! Don't forget to link up here back to MWM and visit other participants.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post