Custom Search

Sunday, March 1, 2009

qoutable sunday

This is the first day of the month of march and I thought I would share a few qoutes about this great month. Some may be new some may be old but they all for one reason or another will ring true.

Our life is March weather, savage and serene in one hour. - - - Ralph Waldo Emerson

is this qoute not true how well things seem to go one mommy emergency can shed all that away and make life a bit more exciting

Beware the ides of March. - - - William Shakespeare "Julius Caesar"

heard this one in highschool and will never forget it.

March is a month of considerable frustration - it is so near spring and yet across a great deal of the country the weather is still so violent and changeable that outdoor activity in our yards seems light years away."- Thalassa Cruso


this one rings a bit true as well do you not think. I love spring weather but like my mom just said the other day it seems we are on a ferris wheel one day warm the next is cool.

“No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.” — Proverb from Guinea

after all else I reckon we can rest assured spring is coming

For more qoutable sunday visit the blog just stop screaming

10 comments:

  1. This was a great idea. I love quotes. I never knew that there were so many March quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is almost here!!!
    I enjoyed your selections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is great!! “No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.” — Proverb from Guinea
    I so need spring!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool quotes! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the last one, I am so so so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am ready for Springtime!! Thanks for sharing with us :)

    Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking along the same lines as you today! I've got the March quote from Thalassa Cruso posted too! Love it!

    Happy Quotable Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so kind. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet note of encouraging words. I am blessed to get to do what I do-encourage women in the fine art of Christian mothering. Stop by anytime. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post