Custom Search

Friday, June 25, 2010

Saving for the Bigger Items

I have a wishlist like anyone else but the items on this wishlist are gathered slowly at a time. There are things that are on my wishlist that are big ticket items as well. While many of the items I want could be obtained rather easily if I would consider taking a loan out. The loan would allow me to get the items I want in less time but they also mean more to pay back for charges that occur. I think that I will save for the items that I want and pay for them as I reach the goal. This allows me to set a goal, see a goal obtained, allows my children to see this goal obtained and allows me to pay in cash for items that otherwise would not have been obtained.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see someone who doesn't get a loan for bigger items, but saves up! :D What a blessing and great opportunity to teach your children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Loans are not the answer, I'm so glad you are being a great example for your children! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post