Custom Search

Monday, June 21, 2010

Garlic Mashed Cauliflower

Garlic Mashed Cauliflower

Ingredients
5 cups fresh cauliflowerets
1 garlic clove, minced
3 tablespoons fat-free milk
3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon white pepper


Place 1 in. of water in a large saucepan; add cauliflower and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
Drain; transfer to a small bowl. Add the milk, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; beat until blended. If desired, shape into individual molds by packing 1/2 cup at a time into a 2-in. biscuit cutter.
Yield: 4 servings.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds interesting. Is it a mashed potato type substitute?

    I've been wanting to sneak more cauliflower into our meals. My husband loves it, but I don't! So, I have to hide it in other food! ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Let me know how the vinegar worked for your bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post