Custom Search

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Pillow Pets Patriotic Pup Gives Back

Just wanted you all to know that this red, white and blue pup pillow pet also known as patriotic pup shown above gives back. Five dollars of every limited edition stuffed dog sold benefits http://www.militaryscholar.org/ The charity benefits the children of military personnel by helping to provide scholarships for them. A unique website has been created for these special, patriotic My Pillow Pets®- www.MyPillowPetsGives.com. Only 3,000 of the limited edition My Pillow Pets® plush folding stuffed dogs are available at a price of $24.95 plus $6.95 shipping & handling

Be watching in July for a review/giveaway of the Patriotic Pup here on this blog. But if you want to be one of the lucky ones to receive you may want to go ahead and purchase one from www.MyPillowPetsGives.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post