Custom Search

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy HomeMaker Monday

hhm

Weather in my neck of my woods;

hot heat index near 110 makes if for a long hot day

Things that make me happy:

my friends, children, and having a great time with them

Books I am reading:

none at the present time have been quite busy

What I am enjoying on T.V.

I do not have T.V. in the house so we are listening to radio a lot more and having a great time watching old videos

On the menu tonight:

italian sausage

On my to do list:

laundry, cooking, dishes


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

there are lots of great recipes on my blog check them out

Looking forward to this week:

hubby has birthday tommorow night

Tips & Tricks:

Summer is passing by way to quick take your time and enjoy it


1 comment:

  1. Keep cool! That temperature is hot, hot, hot!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post