Custom Search

Friday, July 17, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday


Breakfast
What is looming on your to do list right now?

Today I have to finish straightening house I have children working

Lunch
What was your life like this week?

little laid back, easier than last week that's for sure

Dinner
What is a fear you currently have?

of not being able to help my children achieve, of my sister with schizo getting lost not coming home or hurting herself


Midnight Snack
When is the last time you took time for yourself?


years ago I do not think that I ever really did
even as a child I cared for my siblings, then hubby and now children, hubby and sister


Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)


I want to relax just a bit and learn that all will happen when it happens


Want to participate in Food 4 Thought? Head over to the blog Beacon of Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post