Custom Search

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

works for me wednesday


This week I was busy cleaning and came upon the boys flip flops. You know the hard plastic name brand flip flops that the boys wear. Well they needed washed badly before my kids could put them back on. The reason they needed washed was because the has been in the closet and dust had gathered up on them. I did not want to waste the time to sit down with a rag and scrub them so I took a chance and threw them in the washer. Perhaps one of you knew they would be fine I did not. When they came out of washer they looked great like new. The boys were very suprised. I now know what to do to clean the girls when it comes time.

That was my work for me wednesday want to read more or add your own? Head over to the works for me blog at rocks in my dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post