Custom Search

Friday, February 13, 2009


Valentine has always been a great time at our house. Junie B. Jones was loved by most of my children but especially by my daughter Krystina. SO in honor fo valentine day I wanted to tell you about one of our favorite books Junie B. Jones and the Mushy Gushy Valentine by Barbara Park. If you know anything about Junie you know how her life story has always went and this book is no different. Your child will be delighted and mistified as they read the book and try to find out the answer to the mystery? What mystery? Valentine mystery? Well yes it seems that Junie has recieved a mushy Gushy valentine and she has no idea where it has or who has sent it. Your child will be delighted as they read along to find the answer. I know that my daugther loved the ending but I would not want to ruin it for you so you will have to go read the book to find out.
for more literary thursdays visit hilldds blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post