Custom Search

Friday, February 13, 2009

frugal friday (frugal wedding idea)


Love is in the air. Must be getting close to valentine day. I found out yesterday that we would have a spring wedding in our family. I remember my daughters wedding and how frugal conciess she was. She made her wedding favors which were hershey kiss spoons, found her dress (which was beautiful) at a bargain basement sale, and used the decor that she found at the church. These are just a few ways to have a frugal yet lovely wedding. In the next few weeks I plan on including frugal ideas for great weddings. This week I will give instructions on how to make the hershey kisses spoons since they will go great for valentines day as well.

Put a Hershey's Kiss on a plastic spoon, tie with netting and a bow. Hole punch a little tag which you will tie in with the bow that reads "Kisses from the Mister and Misses" or "Kisses from the Newlyweds - Thank you for joining us today" or something similar My daughter included the bride and groom name and the wedding date.

For more frugal friday ideas head over to the biblical womanhood blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post