Custom Search

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

heads or tails meme

Heads or Tails is a weekly meme that you can read here

THis week theme is love.

It takes me no time to talk about love. I love everyday and everything but one of my most loved things is my new grandbaby Katelynn. I love her from the day that I found out that she would be born. You see my daughter had been told that she could not have a baby. SO shocker, GOd said she could LOL those doctors were wrong. This little girl was born September 2, 2008 in the afternoon. My daughter went through 24+ hours of labor before she was born. We were so excited. We loved her so much. She was the biggest baby in the nursery at nearly 10 lbs and boy did she shine. I will never forget that day and I cant wait to visit with her this weekend. It will be my first real babysitting time. Yeah she will be all mine and papas for the night. Cant wait. Well there is a love experience

want to read more head over to heads or tails

1 comment:

  1. They sure capture your heart in a hurry, don't they? Nice post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post