Custom Search

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TMI Tuesday sounds like something my kids would say but is actually a meme located here


1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body?
well used to think it was my behind but now that the song (you know what one) has come out dont think so any more so would have to say my smile.

2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?
have no idea what this means

3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner?
yes my husband when we were first married

4. Did your parents have a "birds & bees" talk with you? Id so, at what age?
nope I talked for them.

5. What is one thing a someone could do to you to rock your world?
love me tell me sweet thoughts and how they feel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post