Custom Search

Friday, February 13, 2009

thursday 13


I found a new meme and they are allready on the letter F
1. Father- I was a fathers daughter or a daddys girl I miss him very much
2. February - several birthdays as well as valentines day is in this month
3.Fire- my fathers in law house caught on fire about a week ago Thank God noone hurt
4. Firefighter- my son in law is a fire fighter but not in the town we live in since they do not live here
5. Friday - the day I am filling this out since I just found it
6. Fat- what i need to loose a bit of and will as soon as weather will cooperate so i can walk
7. festivals- we love to attend these with family
8. Flea market - the business alot of my family is in
9. Farming - the other business my family is in
10. Frugal - always looking for more ways to be
11. Fresh - what I like to feel like
12. Fries - with a side of burger
13. France - A place i have no desire to go but my daugther does
want more Thursday thirteen go to http://izabelandemilyjack.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I apologize I am just now getting to you. I've been quite busy!

    Thanks for playing and I hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post