Custom Search

Friday, June 16, 2017

Have a Little Garden


It does not matter what age you are you can grow a garden I can remember having my own garden when I was old enough to do the work myself. I can recall working with the family in the garden as we grew the crops that we would enjoy for the fresh season and winter season as well. If you have never had a garden it is not to late and can be in as little space as a bucket. If you know a young person in your life that would have a great time watching their garden grow then by all means start a family garden together.


Tomorrow is never promised to any one but if there is any sign that tomorrow will arrive then it is through a garden. Watching each and every day the plants in the garden grow a bit until at last the fruit of the garden is ready to enjoy.



shared at vintage show and tell


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post