Custom Search

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Scalloped Potatoes and Ham Slow Cooker Dinner



2 cup
 cheddar cheese, shredded
1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
2 cup cooked ham, chopped
3 lb potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1⁄2 cup milk
1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
1⁄4 tsp salt, or to taste
1⁄4 tsp black pepper, or to taste

In a medium bowl, mix together cheddar cheese, onion, and ham. Layer potatoes with cheese and ham mixture in a slow cooker. Using the same medium bowl, mix together cream of mushroom soup, milk, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Pour soup mixture evenly over potatoes, cheese, and ham. Cover and cook on High for 4 hours.

recipe source facebook

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so yummy and easy!! I can't wait to add it to my list of meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great I hope you do try it , I have taken it to potlucks as well as served it for week night supper. It is truly that yummy hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post