Custom Search

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Scalloped Potatoes and Ham Slow Cooker Dinner



2 cup
 cheddar cheese, shredded
12 cup onion, chopped
2 cup cooked ham, chopped
3 lb potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
12 cup milk
12 tsp garlic powder
14 tsp salt, or to taste
14 tsp black pepper, or to taste

In a medium bowl, mix together cheddar cheese, onion, and ham. Layer potatoes with cheese and ham mixture in a slow cooker. Using the same medium bowl, mix together cream of mushroom soup, milk, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Pour soup mixture evenly over potatoes, cheese, and ham. Cover and cook on High for 4 hours.

recipe source facebook

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so yummy and easy!! I can't wait to add it to my list of meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great I hope you do try it , I have taken it to potlucks as well as served it for week night supper. It is truly that yummy hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post