Custom Search

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Banana Foster



1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
5 medium, firm bananas, peeled, cut lengthwise and then diagonally into thirds
1/3 cup dark rum

Do This:
Melt butter in slow cooker on low (approx. 10 minutes)
Mix in brown sugar
Gently stir in the bananas and rum
Cook on low for one hour (until bananas are glazed and softened; do not overcook. You don’t want mushy bananas.)
Spoon banana mixture over vanilla ice cream, pound cake or Belgium waffles
Serve and enjoy!


shared at
sunday link up


Marilyns Treats

3 comments:

  1. This Looks So Yummy I Can't Wait To Make For The Kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum I love Bananas! Did you know they help you feel relaxed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I did just buy bananas the other day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post