Custom Search

Monday, August 22, 2016

Boston Cream Pie To GO



1 3.9oz Pkg Instant or Cook Type Vanilla Pudding
1 3.9oz Pkg Instant or Cook Type Chocolate Pudding
3 Cups of Milk *divided, to make pudding
1-2 Sleeves of Graham Crackers
1 Tub Cool Whip
sprinkles if desired


I keep seeing "to-go" parfait jars...kept in fridge and just grab and go. I decided to make my own. I made both puddings and then layered crushed graham crackers, vanilla pudding, cool whip, then repeated the same layering on that with the chocolate pudding ending with sprinkles of chocolate curls...so easy peasy. you can use cook type pudding or instant. I will let the ones I made set in the fridge to soften the grahams for a few hours at minimum. I'm sure in the future I will make ones with berries and maybe banana pudding with sliced bananas etc...the combinations are endless
Makes 7 Half Pints
Enjoy! Diane 

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post