Custom Search

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday Stealing

Here we are at that special day of the week when I join in on a blog link up where the main point is stealing. Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!

1. What type of criminal would you be?
wow!! I am not sure if I could pull off being a criminal. I think that it would be a bank robber that was smart enough to get away and hide the money for the family even if I got caught

2. What are you listening to right now?
watching Food T.V.

3. If you had to choose a stripper name, what would it be?
angelique

4. If your phone started ringing, who would you hope is calling?
If the person could be dead or alive I would choose my dad, would be great to hear his voice again

5. Do you drink alcohol?
at times, I am not a real hard drinker and wine coolers are about it for me

6. Do you smoke?
nope

7. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
how they talk looks I can see over but speaking is something that makes a difference

8. Do you get attached easily?
Yes, that is not always good

9. Do you like your eye color?
When I was growing up I did not like my brown eyes. Now I am happy to have the same color of eyes as my daddy had

10. Have any stupid human tricks?
nope, none that I would like to mention

11. Humor me. What physical ideal do you imagine in a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner?
well, been married for the past 30 years but I would say when I was younger and looking eyes always attracted me. Hair style was another

12. Any other essential quirks/interests/other you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner?
I always admired muscles and someone who could carry a good conversation

13. Have you ever stolen anything?
on a dare I stole a .50 candy bar and got caught costing my mother $50 in fines. After that she held the ticket until my oldest was in highschool and showed her what type of trouble I found myself in back then.

14. Any romantic gestures you really like?
hugs, holding hands really means a lot to me.

15. What’s your favorite color and why?
blue has always been my favorite color not sure why. The earliest reason I can remember is that I shared a swing set with my older sister. She got the red swing and I had the blue That blue swing was mine no matter what and I never let her get on it

16. What were you like when you were a kid?
I was always a talker, never really shy. I even had an imaginary friend to do things with or at least that is what I was told

17. What would your dream house be like?
would love it to be in the mountains. With large fire place, lots of room for me and all my children and their children

18. What last made you laugh?
I am not sure but would say my grand-kids

19. Do you have a place you like to go to collect your thoughts?
We go to the river a lot and sit and ponder our thoughts. It is really nice to just sit and relax

20. What is your favorite word?
wow, never really thought about this much don't think I really have one right now but I do say the word dork a lot

21. What is your least favorite word?
It is not only a word but a terrible word in the vocation that I work in. The word retard is not something that anyone should say

22. Would you go bungee jumping/sky diving if given the chance?
nope never terrified of heights

23. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I am part of a large family. There are 2 brothers and 3 sisters. I am also the mother of a large family 3 girls and 3 boys.

24. Do you like to dance?
only for fun

25. What is your definition of cheating?
not sure how else it would be described cheating is taking advantage of or anything from someone who does not know about your motives

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post