Custom Search

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Food 4 Thought Friday



Breakfast ~ What is something you eat a lot?

For some odd reasons I have been enjoying lots of oranges They are good for me I know and the vitamin c I do not believe could hurt anything either


Lunch ~ Name something you should have never done.  Name something
you wish you would have done.
 
I should have never have taken time between highschool and college. When I was finally ready to go back life got in the way
I wish I had spent more time with my dad and grandmas in my life now it's to late and all I have left are memories
 
 
Dinner ~ What is your alter ego?
 
One of a crazy mom who works full time taking care of those who can not take care of their selves. In both my worlds all must be taken care of and any problems must be fixed.
 
 
Midnight Snack ~ What is the last thing you lost?
 
well I would say my mind but I think that has been missing for a while now. I believe it would be money
 
 
Recipe for the Week ~
 
check out one for yourself
 


What would your answers be? Share your comment and you can join in the fun here

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks so much for playing! I loved your answers! I'm with you on the midnight snack. I keep hoping I will find my mind though. Hah!
    Can't wait to check out your recipes!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post