Custom Search

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gratituesday

Sunday was a very special day for me as I finally had the day off and was able to go to church with my family. It had been a while but I was so glad to be going. I walked into the church and instantly got a couple of hugs from some young girls that go to our church. They said " We missed you" That was very special to me.
I am also very thankful to work in a place that accepts me for who I am. My co-workers and those that I care for make it very well known that I am wanted. Thank you to all of them. It is that friendship and compassion that makes me want to go to work each day that I am scheduled.
I was very thankful that my hubby has been preparing the meals, helping to keep house straight and being my orginizational tool. We have been married for 24 years and he is my rock I am so thankful to have a man like him.

What are you thankful for? I would love to know share them here or in comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for fantastic bloggers like yourself that share inspiring words with the rest of us ;-)

    .... And my husband but he deserves a whole article ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a wonderful feeling to know that you were missed. You must have a great church family. Gratitude --- I know I need to work on this. Thanks for the reminder. ~ Ellen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post