Custom Search

Friday, March 25, 2011

Aloha Friday : Spring Planting


Aloha Friday as explained by the host :+
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends

 



Spring is in the air and I have all ready started early spring planting. It seems as soon as March creeps up I am ready to start planting. So my question for you on this Aloha Friday is

Have you started planing for spring yet? If so what have you planted? If not yet what if anything do you plan on planting?


8 comments:

  1. Living in an apartment it is not easy planting things so I've skipped doing it and we are moving to Japan in 2 months anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been making plans in my head... ;) Princess Nagger wants to plant sunflowers and pumpkins this year, so I bought her a seed starter thing so she could get them going until the weather finally warms up and stays warm here. As for me, I'll be planting more grape vines, some different flowers for the flower beds to fill them out more (now that the voles have vacated the premises) and we're talking about an actual garden, but need to create a raised bed so the wild rabbits don't think we're planting them their own personal buffet. ;)

    Aloha: Swimsuit Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to plant a garden. I want to plant flowers and shrubs around our walkway and build a water fountain.

    You can see my post HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried planting some flowers. I'm not sure how they will fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, it's still to cold. I live in an apartment and would love to plant a lot, but I don't. Last year I planted flowers and 2 tomato plants. My stupid neighbor kids decided to walk all over my flowers and one of them picked all my tomatoes off and threw them at my door. So chances are, I won't plant anything this year, what's the point?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, I sooo wish we weren't renting right now! I miss having a giant garden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a gardener. Everything I plant ends up dying. :-(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post