Custom Search

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Who Would you invite to dinner




I posed todays question to my five (5) children that were at home and my hubby and here are the answers I received. As you can see from the pictures above which are (1) Nostradamus, who was chosen to discuss his great predictions (2) Mark McGuire who was chosen to talk about both great and not such good things in his carreer. (3) Hitler to discuss why he was full of so much hate and why he could not have spent his time doing good rather than bad (4) Aramis Rameriz to discuss how it feels to be on top of the world (5) Tony Stewart to see what the world of NASCAR is truly like (6) and God because we should always invite him to the table.








1 comment:

  1. Okay, I more have a list of who I wouldn't invite... no one who is a better cook than me, has low tolerance for children, who has better table manners than me, or anyone who keeps an immaculate house. Now, who does that leave?...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post