Custom Search

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday 9







1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away?
no never

2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? If yes, where?
yes somewhere warmer

3. Do you have any pet peeves?
yes lots of them just ask my kids

4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours.
I love a great chocolate bar

5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you'd like to be?
would love to be donald trump for just a while so I could fire our ex governor

6. What do you consider your biggest talent?
ability to make friends and talk in front of others

7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite?
I love gabby but she is becoming a famous person in her own right

8. Name your five favorite rock bands of all time.
skillet
zz top
heart
motley crue
bangels

9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying?
it for sure would not be a sexual relationship so they would not need to know about my past
play here

1 comment:

  1. "Somewhere warmer" would work for me too! Enough winter already...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post